- Ventilating fan/light shall be low sone ceiling mount rated for continuous operation. Fan shall be ENERGY STAR® rated and certified by the Home Ventilating Institute (HVI). Evaluated by the Underwriters Laboratories and conform to both UL and cUL standards.
- Four-pole totally enclosed condenser AC motor rated for continuous use.
- Fan ventilation rates shall be manually adjustable for 80 or 110 CFM.
- Power Rating shall be 120 volts and 60 Hz.
- Fan shall be UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when GFCI protected.
- Motor equipped with thermal cutoff fuse.
- Removable, permanently lubricated, plug-in motor.
- Rust proof epoxy and polyester resin coating, 26 gauge galvanized steel body.
- 4" diameter duct with optional 3" adapter included.
- Built in backdraft damper.
- Articulating and expandable extension bracket up to 24".
- Attractive design using Poly Pro material.
- Attaches directly to housing with torsion springs.
- Two 13 Watt self-ballasted GU24 base compact fluorescent lamps included.
- One 4-Watt night-light included.
- FCC Part 18 compliant.
Ventilation fan and light shall be ceiling mount, ENERGY STAR® rated with built-in speed selector. Select from 80/110 CFM and no more than 0.4/1.0 sone as certified by the Home Ventilating Institute (HVI) at 0.1 w.g with no less than 72/102 CFM and no more than 0.7/1.3 sone as certified by HVI at 0.25 w.g. Power Consumption shall be no greater than 20.9/26.6 watts at 0.1 w.g. and 20.5/26.5 watts at 0.25 w.g. with efficiency of no less than 3.8/4.2 CFM/watt at 0.1 w.g. and 3.5/3.9 CFM/watt at 0.25 w.g. The motor shall be fully enclosed, four pole condenser type engineered to operate continuously for no less than 30,000 hours. Power rating shall be 120v/60Hz Housing material shall be no less than 26 gauge galvanized steel with rust proof epoxy and polyester resin coating. Duct diameter shall be no less than 4" (3" if using the included duct adapter). Fan shall be UL and cUL listed for tub shower enclosure when GFCI protected. Fan can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2, LEED, ENERGY STAR® IAP, EarthCraft, California Title-24 and WA Ventilation Code. Lamps shall be of the compact fluorescent type with the fan utilizing no less than two 13W ENERGY STAR® rated self-ballasted GU24 base compact fluorescent lamps, 3500 Kelvin, >80 CRI/998 Lumens per lamp/75 Lumens Per Watt/10,000 hours rated average life. Night-light feature shall be included.
|Name||Panasonic FV-08-11VFL5 - WhisperFit EZ Ceiling Mount Fan With Light Pick-A-Flow™ Speed Selector 80 or 110 CFM|
|Manufacturer Product Number||FV-08-11VFL5|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Weight||11.2 Pounds (Lb)|
|Length||18.3 Inches (In)|
|Width||13.9 Inches (In)|
|Height||9.1 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Full Load Amps||0.18|
|Housing Dimensions||10 1/4" x 10 1/4" x 5 5/8"|
|Housing Material||Galvanized steel|
|Motor HP||3/100 HP|
|Motor Insulation||Class A|
|Motor Type||PSC (Permanent Split Capacitor)|
|Duct Diameter||4" or 3"|
|Duct Size||3" or 4"|
|Frame Material||Galvanized steel|
|Maximum Ambient Temperature||104°F (40°C)|
|Agency Compliance||UL listed|
|Green Certification or Other Recognition||Yes|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.