- The new 2374 Series Adjustable Air Sensing Switches are designed to replace a wide variety of air-sensing switches found in residential and light commercial applications including - furnaces, electronic air cleaners and humidifiers.
- Two models are currently available with an adjustable range of .2" W.C. to 1.0" W.C. or 1.0" W.C. to 4.0" W.C. Both models are provided with an SPDT switch that can be actuated by positive or negative pressure, or by pressure differential.
- Highly accurate, these switches are practically insensitive to temperature change with an operating temperature range of -40°F to 190°F (-40° to 88°C). They are U.L. and C.S.A. approved for aftermarket applications. Each switch is provided with mounting hardware and an adjustment tool for easy installation and calibration.
- Electrical rating5 amp noninductive 120-277 VAC, 5 amp noninductive 28 VDC, 1 amp pilot duty 120 VA
- Control set pointfield adjustable (see order chart)
- Maximum pressure.5 PSI
- Ambient temperature-40°F to 190°F (-40° to 88°C)
- Operating (mounting position)diaphragm vertical Switch SPDT
- Electrical connections1/4" spade
- Air sample line connectors will accept 1/8", 1/4" or 3/8" tubing
- Agency Approvals UL File No. MH6213, CSA File No. LR18754
|Weight||0.1375 Pounds (lbs)|
|Length||4 Inches (In)|
|Width||4.75 Inches (In)|
|Height||2.5 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.