The Robertshaw® 4350 Series Gas Thermostat is a combination gas cock and by-pass type thermostat. It is available with both by-pass and pilot adjustments. With these thermostats, the gas is turned on and the temperature setting made with a single turn of the dial. The 4350 Series is available for a wide variety of applications, especially ranges and griddles.
Features and Benefits:
- Highly adaptable because of multiple orientations and number of outlets
- Mounted, via flange nipple, above or below the manifold
- Available with various temperature ranges
- Front adjustment for pilot and by-pass
- Modulating seat action
- Bulb and capillary available in copper, nickel plated copper and stainless steel
|Weight||1.35 Pounds (lbs)|
|Length||1.4 Inches (In)|
|Width||1.4 Inches (In)|
|Height||2.4 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||MEX|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.