- The 720 Series Dual Valve Gas Controls are designed for a wide variety of heating applications and can be used to replace most constant pilot valves, including dual valve (six function) models.
- The 720 Series constant pilot gas valve is a six function valve incorporating a manual valve, safety shutoff magnet, dual automatic valves (hence the term "dual valves"), main gas regulator, and pilot adjustment.
- Models are available with and without a pressure regulator. Uni-Kits® are factory-set at 3.5" W.C. for natural gas, but can be converted to L.P. by installing the regulator conversion kit included.
- The 720 Series feature an integral manual selector used to select from the 4 gas flow positions - off, on, pilot and "set". The "set" position provides pilot only gas flow during magnet energizing and lock up. Built-in stops serve to prevent accidental setting to the off position.
- The wiring connections, manual selector and adjustments are easily accessible on top of the valve. With a 3-9/16" swing radius, the 720 series lends itself well to replacing many OEM valves. Controls are multiposition and can be mounted in any position (except upside down).
- To prevent unsafe attempts at repair, special screws are used and replacement parts are NOT available.
- 1,000 BTU/Cu. Ft. 0.64 sp. gr. natural gas, or 2,500 Btu/Cu./Ft. sp. gr. L.P. gas @ 1" W.C. pd.
SpecificationsElectrical Ratings24 VAC, .5 amps, 50/60 HzPressure regulator natural gasfactory set at 3.5" W.C.Pressure regulator L.P. gasfactory set at 11.0" W.C.Pilot Outlet1/4" tubingAmbient Temperature-40° to 175°FMaximum Inlet Pressure14" W.C. (1/2 PSI)
|Weight||2.2 Pounds (lbs)|
|Length||2.8 Inches (In)|
|Width||4.25 Inches (In)|
|Height||5 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.