- Rated Voltage: 20V to 30VAC, 24VAC nominal
- Rated A.C. / D.C. Current: 0.05 to 0.75 AC / 0.0 to 0.75 DC Amp continuous, per output, surges to 3 Amps max.
- Control Range: Heating: 38 to 88°F (6 to 30°C) in 1° steps Cooling: 60 to 108°F (16 to 40°C) in 1° steps
- Thermostat Sensing Range: 20 to 124°F (0 to 48°C) Control Accuracy: +/-1°F @ 68°F (0.5°C @ 20°C)
- Minimum Deadband: (between Heat and Cool) 2°F (1°C)
- Dimensions: 4.5”H x 4”W x 1”D (114mm x 102mm x 26mm)
- Thermostat LEDs: Red – Emergency Heat, Yellow – Fault, Green – Filter
- Equipment Terminations: R - 24V switching voltage, G - Fan, Y1-Compressor1, O - Rev. Valve in Cooling, B-Rev. Valve in Heating, E-Economizer
- Power Terminations: 24V - remote power by removing jumper, 24V(c) - power common (from HVAC equipment)
- Input Terminations: LED1 (Green LED / Filter Icon), LED2 (Yellow LED / Fault Icon)
- Occupancy Terminations: CLK1 ( + ), CLK2 ( - )
- Remote Sensor Terminations: RS+V - Power, RS2 - Return, RS1 – Data
- Up to 3 Heat / 2 Cool with Auto Changeover, Heat Only or Cool Only Operation - Operates on both 2-Heat / 2-Cool gas/electric furnaces, and 3-Heat / 2-Cool heat pumps.
- Built-In Economizer for Free Cooling - Allows option of using outside air damper for free cooling, with exclusive outside temperature threshold adjustment
- Set-Up Wizard - Launches installation menu to quickly enter the settings for thermostat functions.
- Adjustable Vibrant Blue Backlight - Makes viewing and setting the temperature easier any time of the day.
- Worry-Free Memory Retention - Maintains set point and programmed parameters, even during power outages.
- Circulating Fan - Maintains optimal air circulation between demand cycles for improved comfort with minimal energy use.
- High and Low Setpoint Limits - Protects the heating and cooling systems by limiting temperature settings.
- Universal Control with 3-Heat / 2-Cool Control for Gas / Electric / Heat Pump / Oil equipment
- Auto Heat/Cool Changeover, or Heating Only or Cooling Only Configuration
- Intuitive Setup Menu for Easy Configuration of Options
- Fan Selector for Automatic, Continuous or Recirculation Fan Operation
- Adjustable Deadband between Heat and Cool Setpoint in Auto Changeover, from 2°F (1°C) and 8°F (4°)
- Adjustable Fan Purge Timer to Use All Conditioned Air at the End of a Heating or Cooling Call
- Room Sensor and Remote Sensor Calibration Offset
- Commercial Lockout Mode with adjustable 0 to 24 Hour Override in 10min Increments
- Restricted Temperature Adjustment in Commercial Lockout Mode; +/- 3°F (1°C) or +/-5°F (2°C)
- Resume Button for Cancelling Commercial Override
- 2 Occupied (Day-Cool & Day-Heat) and 2 Unoccupied (Night-Cool & Night-Heat) Setpoints
- Adjustable Balance Points for Heat Pump Compressor and Aux Heat Lockout when Used with Outdoor Sensor
- Selectable Fahrenheit or Celsius Display
- Lockable Access Cover
- Two Digital Inputs with LEDs: LED1 (Green - Filter) and LED2 (Yellow - Fault) with or without LCD Icon Indications
- LED3 (Red - Emergency Heat; HP Operation Only)
- Setback Input for Use as Occupied/Unoccupied Trigger with Optional Occupancy Sensors (Ceiling and Wall Mount)
- Advanced Remote Sensor Bus Sensors Allow up to 6 Indoor, plus Outdoor, Aux1, Aux2 and Aux3 (think Supply Air, Return Air, Walk-In Refrigerator or Freezer, etc.)
- Random Restart on Power Up Staggers Restart of HVAC System After a Power Outage to Minimize Peak In-Rush Current for any Installation
- Thermostat Family: RS300 Series - NEW
- Type: Electronic
- HVAC Equipment: Gas, Electric, Oil, Heat Pump
- Control: Heat, Fan, Cool, Auto, Off
- Humidity: No
- Programmability: yes
- Voltage Type: Low
- Voltage: 24V
- Battery: No
- Remote Sensors: Aux, Indoor, Outdoor
- Color: White
- Orientation: Vertical
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.