Shurtape PC-599 ShurGRIP Heavy Duty Duct Tape is a cloth duct tape used for industrial, plumbing, HVAC, packaging, bundling, sealing, seaming, repairing, holding and waterproofing. Used in remediation (i.e. asbestos-abatement) and restoration industries. Offers excellent shear and adhesion characteristics to poly-sheeting, rough surfaces and in colder temperatures. PC 599 comes with Shurtape's Polyblended CO-EX technology with is a co-extrusion process which melds polyethylene, cloth, and adhesive in a single, high-temperature step which results in a permanent, airtight bond (creates added strength which will not delaminate). Shurtape PC 599 is one of Shurtape's most adhesive duct tapes; if instead you are looking for Shurtape's thicker very high tensile strength duct tape please see Shurtape PC 745.
- Aggressive adhesion.
- All-weather durability.
- Improved holding power to poly-sheeting and steel.
- Excellent holding power for indoor and outdoor use.
- Waterproof backing.
- Consistent, low-force unwind off roll.
- Hand tearability.
- Standards Met: US Green Building Council – LEED® Point Contributor Product
- Carrier/Backing: polyethylene-coated cloth
- Adhesive: natural rubber
- Thickness: 9 mils (carrier, adhesive)
- Adhesion: 131 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
- Tensile Strength: 20 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
- Service/Operating Temperature: 40°F to 200°F
- Elongation: 21%
- Core: 3" diameter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.