Z-one™ 2-way Motorized Zone Valves (sweat and flare). Inverted flare. The Caleffi Z-One Z40 2-Way Valve and Actuator Set with 18" Leads & AUX Switch is used to automatically shut-off the flow or redirect hot and chilled water in hydronic heating and air conditioning systems. The high temperature and high close-off performance characteristics of these zone valves, combined with compact size, makes them suitable to fit inside baseboard or directly in fan coil units.
- Z1 Series Actuator has an End Mounted Push Button for Quick Installation to the Valve Body
- The Actuator is Equipped with or without an Auxiliary Micro-Switch and Models are Either Normally Closed or Normally Open and with Wire or Terminal Connections
- The High Temperature Zone Valve Body Z2 Series is 2-Way Straight Through and the Valve Body
- Z-One Valves are Used to Automatically Shut-Off the Flow or Redirect Hot and Chilled Water in Hydronic Systems, Open Systems, Closed Systems, Low-Pressure Steam
- Motorized Zone Valve
- Type 2-Way
- End Connection Inverted Flare x Inverted Flare
- Actuation Type Spring Return, Electric
- Valve Position NO
- Body Material Brass
- Valve Timing 60 Second (Open), 6 Second (Close)
- Mounting Type Push Button Mount
- Input Supply Rating 24 Volt AC at 50/60 Hertz 0.4 Amp
- Pressure Rating 300 PSI
- Media Handled Hot/Chilled Water
- Inclusions/Features Stainless Steel Stem, EPDM Rubber Seal and Paddle, Machined Brass Seat
- Application Heating and Air Conditioning System
- Applicable Standard UL (Canada and US), NSF/ANSI 372, ICC-ES PMG
- Wire Lead Length 18 Inch
- Flow Capacity 3.5 CV
- Max body pressure: 300 psi
- Temp range: 32˚ - 240˚F
- Suitable Fluids:
- water, 50% max glycol, 15 psi max steam
- Power Supply: 24 VAC
- Power Consumption: 5 W, 7 VA
- Rating of auxiliary micro-switch contacts: 0.0 A min, 0.4 A max 24 V (24 V only)
- 18" wire lead connection.
- UL 873, cUL Listed and CE.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.