TRION's ComfortBreeze™ UV360-1 system enables noticeably cleaner air by attacking mold, reducing allergens, and eliminating A/C odor. Its powerful UV defense combats dangerous bio build-up occurring inside the air handler and coils. The ComfortBreeze™ UV360-1 lowers A/C cost by removing bio-film on the coils, making them more efficient by reducing A/C run time. A January 2016 ASHRAE study reports UV light eliminates ≥ 90% of microorganisms, such as fungus and mold, growing in HVAC systems, removing their bad smell. The use of UV light for A/C coil disinfection reduces the incidence or occurrence of asthma, allergic rhinitis, and hypersensitivity pneumonitis.
The Trion UV360-1 UV System is designed to be attached to your furnace ductwork. Annual maintenance on the Trion UV360-1 UV System consists of replacing the UV lamp. We stock all the available parts for the Trion UV360-1 UV System. This unit is also known as part 167315-001. The UV system can be installed on the return or the supply air side of the cooling coil.
The Trion UV360-1 uses ultra-violet light to clean air of mold, reduce allergens, and eliminate odors inside air conditioning systems. Its powerful UV defense combats dangerous bio build-up occurring inside the air handler and coils. The removal of damaging films left by different contaminants can lower air conditioning costs by increasing system efficiency through reduced run time.
Trion UV360-1 UV Light System. Operates on 24 volts and can be installed in supply or return air duct. 20 watt output. Maintenance consists of replacing the UV lamp once per year.
- Non-pcb dielectric fluid
- Multiple electrical terminals
- Reliability tested to meet 60000 service hours, per United technologies application parameters
- 8 to 12 microns thick high grade metalized polypropylene film
- UL approved with pressure sensitive interrupter of 1000
- AFC Performance tested per United technologies reliability requirements for capacitance ratings, power factor, dissipation factor and high voltage testing
- Reduces A/C run time
- Improves comfort and health
- Delivers disinfected air for pennies a day
- Safe 24V low-voltage system
- Convenient, reliable, and affordable
- Fast and easy to install and service
- Includes: Replaceable, high-output 17" UV-C lamp; affixable mounting hole template and hole saw; and 120V to 24V plug adapter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.