Quick, uniform distribution of heat to all radiation is the first essential to perfect performance. This requires balancing the radiation by controlled venting. Vent-Rite’s #1 non-vacuum vents are adjustable and all vents are designed for positive action and straight line venting. They function automatically to vent the air. If, through an unusual condition, the vent is filled with water, the vent port automatically closes.
The Vent-Rite #31 is a convector and risers vent with a 1/16" vent port and a 1/8" connection and operates at 6 PSI
Notes: Operating pressure (drop away) is the maximum pressure at which the vent will continue to open and close due to the change of temperature. The vent may be used with slightly higher pressure providing it drops below the operating pressure between each ring cycle.
- Every Vent-Rite vent is factory assembled, tested & inspected in the USA!
- Each valve is individually packaged with external labeling for convenience & maintenance
- All brass internals with nickel plated & hand polished exterior
- Adjustable vents have wide adjustment conveniently located below the steam path
- Each Vent is Individually Packed with External Labeling for Convenience and Maintenance
- Our Vents have All Brass Internals with Nickel Plated and Hand Polished Exterior
- Made in USA
- Convector and Riser Vent
- Type Positive Action, Straight Line, Automatic
- Inlet Connection Male Threaded
- Port Type Non-Adjustable
- Body Material Nickel Plated Brass
|Application||Convectors & Risers|
|Operating Pressure||6 PSI|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.